This tuesday the largest trade show for consumer electronics CES opened its gates in Las Vegas. We were very exited to come to the United States and show working prototypes of The Dash for the first time in public.
During the past three days we have been overwhelmed with positive feedback on The Dash and our user-driven approach of product development. A lot of our Kickstarter crowdfunding backers dropped by to test the fit of The Dash for the first time. It was great fun to finally meet some of the 16.000 backers in person and thank them for their strong support. Also a lot of press showed up to get a taste of The Dash first hand and take a look at the development progress we’ve achieved so far.
Awards Awards Awards
After winning the CES »Best of Innovation Award 2015«, we are very proud to announce that The Dash was honoured with several other Product Awards. Among them are:
– Engadget »Best of CES 2015« in the category »Best Digital Health and Fitness Product«
– Engadget »Best of CES 2015« in the category »Best Wearable«
– Digital Trends »Top Tech of CES 2015« in the category »Cool Tech«
– Computerbild »Best Product« in the category »Gadget«
Thank you to everybody who supported us on our journey and made The Dash reality, we couldn’t have made it without you. If you like, then come and visit us at our booth in the Eureka Park Area, in Sands Expo – Halls A-C.
Your very happy Bragi Team and Nikolaj
- Bragi Launches OS 2.2 For The Dash
- Bragi Introduces The Headphone, Releases Bragi OS 2.1 For The Dash
- Bragi and IBM collaborate on business solutions to transform the workplace experience
- Announcement on Monday September 5th at 10AM Cupertino / 7pm Munich time.
- Danish triathlete Helle Frederiksen reveals new multi-year partnership with Munich based Bragi
- Bragi OS 2.0 Released
- Heartwarming story from a user!
- The Dash now Exclusively Available with O2 UK
- Fitness Tracking with The Dash
- Bragi at MWC 2016 in Barcelona