We’re kicking off 2016 in Las Vegas where we are attending CES 2016 to celebrate the official Launch of The Dash!
That’s right! We have officially launched The Dash, the Worlds First Hearable, and Engadget have given us an amazing review which you can check out here (http://www.engadget.com/2016/01/05/bragi-dash-headphones-are-here/).
If you’re in Vegas and what to swing buy our booth at CES you’re more than welcome.
What a day, what a start to a new year – the start of the Hearable.
We hope to see you at CES over the next few days, but don’t worry if you can’t make it. We’ll keep you updated on all our channels so you can see whats going on with us at CES on Twitter (@hellobragi), Facebook.com/hellobragi, Periscope (@hellobragi) and Snapchat (hellobragi).
Thank you to all of you who have supported us on this long journey. You made this happen!
- Bragi Launches OS 2.2 For The Dash
- Bragi Introduces The Headphone, Releases Bragi OS 2.1 For The Dash
- Bragi and IBM collaborate on business solutions to transform the workplace experience
- Announcement on Monday September 5th at 10AM Cupertino / 7pm Munich time.
- Danish triathlete Helle Frederiksen reveals new multi-year partnership with Munich based Bragi
- Bragi OS 2.0 Released
- Heartwarming story from a user!
- The Dash now Exclusively Available with O2 UK
- Fitness Tracking with The Dash
- Bragi at MWC 2016 in Barcelona