The Dash won this years International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2015 Innovation Award BEST OF INNOVATION in the Headphones product category. CES is the world’s largest consumer technology tradeshow held by the Consumer Electronics Association® (CEA) every year.
The Jury recognized that The Dash represents the most impressive technology in the headphone category. Products entered in the CES Innovations program are judged by a preeminent panel of independent industrial designers, engineers, and members of the media to hono
r outstanding design and engineering in cutting-edge consumer electronics products across 29 categories.
“We are over the moon with the response that we have been receiving” says Nikolaj Hviid, Founder and CEO, Bragi GmbH. “The competition here is very tough but we continue to create a lot of market attention for our groundbreaking product The Dash. We are honored that CEA and the industry recognize our vision of wearable technologies, and we look forward to sharing our great product innovation at the 2015 International CES.”
Bragi’s award-winning product The Dash will be on display during the 2015 International CES in Las Vegas, which runs January 6-9, 2015, in the Eureka Park Area, in Sands Expo – Halls A-C. The Dash willalso be displayed at CES Unveiled: The Official Media Event of the International CES from 4-7 p.m. on Sunday, January 4 in the South Seas Ballroom C at Mandalay Bay.
About the CES 2015 Innovation Awards
The prestigious Innovations Design and Engineering Awards, sponsored by the CEA who produce the International CES – the global gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technology, have been recognizing achievements in product design and engineering since 1976.
- Bragi Launches OS 2.2 For The Dash
- Bragi Introduces The Headphone, Releases Bragi OS 2.1 For The Dash
- Bragi and IBM collaborate on business solutions to transform the workplace experience
- Announcement on Monday September 5th at 10AM Cupertino / 7pm Munich time.
- Danish triathlete Helle Frederiksen reveals new multi-year partnership with Munich based Bragi
- Bragi OS 2.0 Released
- Heartwarming story from a user!
- The Dash now Exclusively Available with O2 UK
- Fitness Tracking with The Dash
- Bragi at MWC 2016 in Barcelona