We always wanted The Dash to be a device that not only gives you truly wireless freedom, but also a device that could enable you and help you.
Although The Dash is still in its infancy, although we’re still working hard on adding more features and functionality via software updates, we are deeply and profoundly touched to receive this kind of message from one of you. We’re deeply touched that we could help Carmen improve her daily life. Thank you Carmen, we are truly humbled.
“Thank You Bragi!
I’m going to tell you a story, a story on how much the dash will change my life for the better.
3 years ago, I was diagnosed with severe tinnitus. A constant roaring in one ear. After a year of seeking some relief, I checked out sound therapy, and search for a sound that would drown out my roaring. I can’t go in public, as the noise is horrible.the tinnitus amplifies all sounds.
Long story short, I found the right sound through iTunes, a babbling brook. Problem I had was, when I went out, people thought I was rude, having my ear buds in (with cords).
I wasn’t able to hear anyone talk, due to the sound and the earbuds in.
I finally received mine yesterday. The audio transparency with my babbling brook soundtrack in the background, is the fix to all my problems.
I could just cry, I’m so happy. Been a long time that I’ve had some hope to be more social. Maybe now, I will be able to go out of my house, and talk to people, go to a restaurant even.
Thank you, thank you, I love them!!”
– Carmen D.
- Bragi Launches OS 2.2 For The Dash
- Bragi Introduces The Headphone, Releases Bragi OS 2.1 For The Dash
- Bragi and IBM collaborate on business solutions to transform the workplace experience
- Announcement on Monday September 5th at 10AM Cupertino / 7pm Munich time.
- Danish triathlete Helle Frederiksen reveals new multi-year partnership with Munich based Bragi
- Bragi OS 2.0 Released
- The Dash now Exclusively Available with O2 UK
- Fitness Tracking with The Dash
- Bragi at MWC 2016 in Barcelona